Quick Facts: ⊙ Weight: 150g; ⊙ Size (including fringe): 104cm x 174cm; ⊙ Made from 100% mercerised cotton; ⊙ Unisex; ⊙ Ethically produced in Kenya
Activities: ⊙ Safari✓ ⊙ Travel✓ ⊙ Outdoors✓ ⊙ Everyday✓ ⊙ Beach trips✓ ⊙ Time by the pool✓ ⊙ Home decor✓ ⊙ Gifts✓ ⊙ Winter wear as a scarf✓ ⊙ Picnics✓
⊙ Made in Kenya from 100% cotton in the classic kikoy design.
⊙ Mercerised for extra strength and brightness.
⊙ Hand-knotted for effect.
⊙ Distinct striping.
⊙ Suitable for men and women.
⊙ Multi-use across all seasons.
Available in assorted colours, the bold pattern of this kikoy is an alternative to Kongoni Kikoys. With striping at regular intervals, express yourself in colour with this African-made accessory.
With such a broad range of designs and colours to choose from, there is a pattern to suit the tastes and purposes of every kikoy-lover. Made in Kenya from 100% mercerised cotton, these bright kikoys with regular striping are perfect for the beach, next to the pool, at the lodge, or just about anywhere. Experience the versatility of this wonderful accessory at home as a decor item, on picnics, or out and about on travels in both warm and cold weather.
⊙ MATERIAL: Made in Kenya from 100% cotton which has been mercerised for added strength and brightness.
⊙ SIZE: 104 x 174 cm including fringes.
⊙ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: These kikoys get better and better with washing and wearing.
• Made from 100% cotton, so wash at around 40°C.
• There may be a little colour leakage, especially on the first wash. Please wash separately.
• Do not bleach.
• It is recommended to use a warm iron with steam
⊙ HOW TO WEAR A KIKOY: There are many ways to wear a kikoy - just use your imagination. Here are a few ideas:
• Long or mini skirt, sarong, and toga.
• Scarf or shawl.
• Hair-tie, bandana, or turban.
• Picnic blanket, beach mat, shade, towl.
• Throw, cushion cover, rug, curtain.
• Baby sling.
• Bikini top, beach cover-up, or dress.
• Gift wrap as an alternative to paper and to add to the gift itself.
• Using one of our sarong clasps.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback on any of our products to firstname.lastname@example.org.