Quick Facts: ⊙ Weight: 150g; ⊙ 110cm x 195cm (including fringes); ⊙ Made from 100% cotton; ⊙ Made in Kenya
Activities: ⊙ Safari✓ ⊙ Travel✓ ⊙ Outdoors✓ ⊙ Everyday✓ ⊙ Beach trips✓ ⊙ Time by the pool✓ ⊙ Home decor✓ ⊙ Gifts✓ ⊙ Winter wear as a scarf✓ ⊙ Picnics✓
⊙ Ethically produced in Kenya from 100% soft, light cotton.
⊙ Multi-functional across all seasons.
⊙ Suitable for men and women.
Lighter, softer, and more colourful than ever, this original kikoy is extremely versatile. Used as a sarong, scarf, or throw, it is available in a range of colours for travel, home, and everyday use.
Ethically produced in Kenya, these kikoys are made from 100% cotton with a hand-tied fringe. Available in an eye-catching striped design in a large variety of colours, take your pick of vibrant colours for home decor and to brighten up city-wear or choose a safari-friendly neutral tone. Softer and lighter than other varieties, it is a range that is easy to pack and a pleasure to wear.
Most popular on the beach, the kikoy is the perfect seaside and pool-side accessory, yet has proven versatility in most settings depending on your creativity. Its functionality lies in its simplicity. Worn as a scarf, skirt, or top or used as a beach towel, tablecloth, or throw, the kikoy can be enjoyed everywhere.
⊙ MATERIAL: Made in Kenya from 100% cotton, which is light and soft.
⊙ SIZE: 104 x 195cm including fringes.
⊙ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: These kikoys get better and better with washing and wearing.
• Made from 100% cotton, so wash at around 40°C.
• There may be a little colour leakage, especially on the first wash. Please wash separately.
• Do not bleach.
• It is recommended to use a warm iron with steam
⊙ HOW TO WEAR A KIKOY: There are many ways to wear a kikoy - just use your imagination. Here are a few ideas:
• Long or mini skirt, sarong, and toga.
• Scarf or shawl.
• Hair-tie, bandana, or turban.
• Picnic blanket, beach mat, shade, towl.
• Throw, cushion cover, rug, curtain.
• Baby sling.
• Bikini top, beach cover-up, or dress.
• Gift wrap as an alternative to paper and to add to the gift itself.
• Using one of our sarong clasps.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback on any of our products to email@example.com.