Quick Facts: ⊙ Made of sheer 100% cotton; ⊙ Made in Kenya; ⊙ Size: 104 x 180cm (including fringe); ⊙ Woven with double thread giving it a two-tone effect; ⊙ Unisex
Activities: ⊙ Safari✓ ⊙ Travel✓ ⊙ Outdoors✓ ⊙ Everyday✓ ⊙ Beach trips✓ ⊙ Time by the pool✓ ⊙ Home decor✓ ⊙ Gifts✓ ⊙ Winter wear as a scarf✓ ⊙ Picnics✓
⊙ Made from sheer 100% cotton.
⊙ Tasselled fringe on two ends, hand-knotted for effect.
⊙ Ethically produced in Kenya.
⊙ Suitable for men and women.
Consisting of mainly earthy colours, these kikoys have a multi-striped design. Similar to the Punda Milia Kikoy, this is made from sheer cotton – perfect as a lightweight scarf or beach accessory.
The Marikoy Punda Milia Kikoys are softer and lighter than the other kikoys. They have been woven with a double thread giving it a two-tone effect which, in the sunlight, gives a lovely sheer and double tone to the fabric.
The only limit to the use of a kikoy is your imagination. Used as a home decor item or a beach, travel, or everyday fashion accessory, this sheer cotton kikoy is even more light and breathable for hot days or warm weather destinations and adds a subtle touch of Africa to your home or outfit. These kikoys are made in Kenya and the detailing of the hand-knotted tassels and colour combinations give them an authenticity appreciated by Africa-lovers everywhere.
⊙ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: These kikoys get better and better with washing and wearing.
• Made from 100% cotton, so wash at around 40°C.
• There may be a little colour leakage, especially on the first wash. Please wash separately.
• Do not bleach.
• It is recommended to use a warm iron with steam
⊙ HOW TO WEAR A KIKOY: There are many ways to wear a kikoy - just use your imagination. Here are a few ideas:
• Long or mini skirt, sarong, and toga.
• Scarf or shawl.
• Hair-tie, bandana, or turban.
• Picnic blanket, beach mat, shade, towl.
• Throw, cushion cover, rug, curtain.
• Baby sling.
• Bikini top, beach cover-up, or dress.
• Gift wrap as an alternative to paper and to add to the gift itself.
• Using one of our sarong clasps.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending us feedback on any of our products to email@example.com.