Quick Facts: ⊙ Made of 100% Marini cotton; ⊙ Made in Kenya; ⊙ Size: 104 x 180cm (including fringe); ⊙ Unisex
Activities: ⊙ Safari✓ ⊙ Travel✓ ⊙ Outdoors✓ ⊙ Everyday✓ ⊙ Beach trips✓ ⊙ Time by the pool✓ ⊙ Home decor✓ ⊙ Gifts✓ ⊙ Winter wear as a scarf✓ ⊙ Picnics✓
⊙ Made from sheer 100% cotton.
⊙ Tasselled fringe, hand-knotted for effect.
⊙ Ethically produced in Kenya.
⊙ Suitable for men and women.
For those who prefer single, solid colours, the kikoys in this range are lightweight, soft, and look stunning with printed swimwear, contrasting plain bikinis, or as a shawl over your favourite top. Tied with a sarong clasp or tied in a number of different ways, this is a must-have beachwear accessory.
Made from 100% Marini cotton, these kikoys are ultra light and breathable, with a free-flowing drape which is soft against the skin. These kikoys are not only a summer fashion accessory. Their simplicity also gives them untold versatility at home and for everyday use. Made in Kenya, they are the perfect way to carry a bit of Africa with you every day.
⊙ MATERIAL: Made in Kenya from 100% sheer Marini cotton.
⊙ SIZE: 104 x 180 cm including fringes.
⊙ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: These kikoys get better and better with washing and wearing.
• Made from 100% cotton, so wash at around 40°C.
• There may be a little colour leakage, especially on the first wash. Please wash separately.
• Do not bleach.
• It is recommended to use a warm iron with steam
⊙ HOW TO WEAR A KIKOY: There are many ways to wear a kikoy - just use your imagination. Here are a few ideas:
• Long or mini skirt, sarong, and toga.
• Scarf or shawl.
• Hair-tie, bandana, or turban.
• Picnic blanket, beach mat, shade, towl.
• Throw, cushion cover, rug, curtain.
• Baby sling.
• Bikini top, beach cover-up, or dress.
• Gift wrap as an alternative to paper and to add to the gift itself.
• Using one of our sarong clasps.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback on any of our products to email@example.com.