⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Double-sided for easy reading.
⊙ Index of cities.
⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information.
⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German.
Whether self-driving through Botswana or flying in to a luxury lodge, get your bearings and make use of the interesting tourist and topographic information with this hardy, detailed map of Botswana.
Botswana is one of the top safari destinations in Africa and enjoys high foot traffic of self-drive 4x4 travellers, backpackers, and luxury travellers each year. However you choose to visit Botswana, don't leave home without this classic travel essential.
What makes this map of Botswana outstanding is its level of detail. This map clearly and comprehensively covers road networks (major and minor roadways, including 4x4 tracks), tourist attractions and information, places of interest. Whether you are looking to navigate off the beaten track into Botswana's stunning wilderness or plot an adventure to one of the Delta's islands, this map is a fundamental tool. From the moment you land in Botswana, empower yourself with all the information you need to make your travels a success.
Reise maps are also made from a synthetic paper which is hardy, rip and waterproof - catering for real-world African travel conditions, but retains its paper-feel. On the road and referring back to this travel resource back home, don't go without a map.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback to email@example.com