⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Double-sided for easy reading.
⊙ Index of cities.
⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information.
⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German.
If you are going on safari or self-driving through Kenya, pack this detailed map which has been compiled as part of a comprehensive world mapping project – made for informed travel and navigation.
Designed for rough handling on the road, this map of Kenya is made from polyart material with a paper feel and is waterproof and rip-resistant. If you are self-driving in Kenya, this map comes highly recommended as a fail safe to modern navigational equipment - providing exceptional detail on roads (down to seasonal tracks and 4x4 routes for when life takes you off-road) and tourist information for every adventurer.
If you are flying in for a luxury safari, a map gives unparalleled insight into an area and is an exciting way to plan and remember your African travels. Easily tucked into your luggage, nothing makes one feel more like a pioneer explorer than a map.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback on any of our products to firstname.lastname@example.org