⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Double-sided for easy reading.
⊙ Index of cities.
⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information.
⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German.
For every traveller, a map should be the starting point for any adventure. This map of Namibia is the perfect way for safari-goers and self-drivers to plan and navigate trips to this diverse country.
This double-sided Namibian map by Reise is designed to be user-friendly, providing the ideal combination of size and detail for use on the road or in the comfort of your home or lodge. Including the Caprivi Strip on an inset and detailed topographic and tourist information, this map provides enough information to plan your safari - exploring Namibia's famous dunes and attractions, scheduling town stopovers along the way, and border crossings.
Including perennial and seasonal natural features, it also displays unsurfaced roads and four-wheel drive tracks for even rugged adventurers. Its rip-proof, waterproof material means it is hardy for when the going gets tough, but it retains that all-important paper feel for those who prefer traditional navigation tools.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback to email@example.com