⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Double-sided for easy reading.
⊙ Index of cities.
⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information.
⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German.
Do you have Uganda on your radar for your African travels? From planning to navigation, this map of Uganda is a handy travel tool for self-drive travellers, backpackers, and even luxury safari-goers.
The power of technology is a marvel - until it lets you down. No matter how you travel to Uganda, take a map along with you so you know where you are, where you want to go, and where you are going. Our Reise map of Uganda is GPS-compatible, waterproof, and rip-proof - a map for real adventurers.
What makes this Ugandan map special is its detailed information and it is double-sided and clearly laid out for easy reading. As part of its world mapping project, Reise has included both topographic and tourist information so, whether you are finding your own way through Uganda or planning and keeping track of where you are going, this map is worth tucking into your bag or 4x4 glove compartment on your African travels.
Apart from the detailed road network (including unsurfaced local roads and 4x4 tracks), you are also able to easily locate railways, airfields, and ferry routes on Lake Victoria and Lake Albert. The tourist information also helps you to locate places of interest, such as:
• UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Archaeological sites
• Hotels and lodges
• Hot springs
• Rock paintings
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback to email@example.com