Vortex™ Diamondback HD 10x50 Binoculars & Glasspak
Buy together and save
Buy together & save lists our most popular product pairings at a better price. Our products are already priced to give you more product for less money - but we know that we all like to save a little bit extra - and so we started this buy together & save section.
Please select: Your colour and/or size in the basket Sign up & save: Click here for even more off - up to 10% extra in savings. You are also able to use a partner discount code.
⊙ Weight: 30oz / 850g.
⊙ Hardy rubber armour for strength and ergonomic non-slip grip.
⊙ Waterproof, fog-proof, and shock-proof.
⊙ Roof prism design for ergonomics, space saving, and durability.
⊙ Optimised HD optical system for heightened colour fidelity, light transmission, and sharpness.
⊙ Multi-coated lenses for increased light transmission.
⊙ Dielectric coating for clarity, colour, and brightness.
⊙ ArmorTek scratch-resistant coating on external lenses for extra protection.
⊙ Adjustable eye cups.
⊙ Tripod mountable (tripod sold separately).
⊙ Comes with GlassPak binocular case and case harness, rainguard eyepiece cover, tethered objective lens cover, comfort neck strap, and lens cloth.
Steve's Review: "I love the shape and design of these 10x50 binoculars and the extra aperture (50mm) will increase the amount of light which reaches the eye in comparison to the aperture (42mm) of 10x42 binoculars making them perfect for all applications including low-light, forest, & winter use. To sum up: the Vortex 10x50’s are excellent all round binoculars at an affordable price."
The shape and design of these 10x50 binoculars are far less bulky than others in their class and the extra aperture (50mm) makes for increased light transmission. Every safari-goer and outdoor enthusiast knows that binoculars are an adventure essential - and these HD 10x50 binoculars by Vortex offer exceptional value for money and impressive performance.
The HD optical system boasts improved light transmission and image resolution, with edge-to-edge sharpness and colour fidelity for game-viewing, bird-watching, and showcasing the detail across distances for enhanced outdoor enjoyment. They are also multi-coated for light transmission, giving you bright images for your outdoor observations.
These binoculars are built to withstand the conditions that come with long hours outdoors. Their rubber armour exterior makes for easy handling and comfortable viewing, but also assists in their shockproof construction. The optics themselves are sealed with O-rings to offer multi-environment protection against dust, debris, and moisture. They are also fog-proof through argon gas purging – for clarity that’s unaffected by conditions.
The Vortex Diamondback HD 10x50 binoculars come with a range of accessories that are useful in the field. This includes a comfort neck strap, Glasspak binoculars case and case harness for the assurance that binoculars are secured and easy to reach for instant viewing. They also come with tethered objective lens covers, rainguard eyepiece covers, and a lens cloth for easy long-term care.
Vortex VIP Warranty:
Vortex binoculars come with a lifetime warranty. Accessories subject to natural wear and tear or loss, such as objective lens caps, rainguards, rubber eyecups, carrying cases and straps are not covered by the VIP Warranty.
Our VIP warranty is about you; not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale. VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
• Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
• Fully transferable
• No warranty card to fill out
• No receipt needed
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
Note: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage, or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Diamondback 10x50 HD Binoculars – Further Information:
⊙ SETTING THE DIOPTRE FOR YOUR BINOCULARS: It is crucially important that you set up your binoculars to account for your eyesight. Here is how you do it:
• Pick up your binoculars and look through them as you normally would;
• Close your right eye so that you are only looking through your left eye;
• Pick an object that has texture about 10 metres away and, looking through your left eye only, turn the Centre Focus knob until the object is in focus and crystal clear to view;
• Now, keeping your binoculars pointed at the same object, close your left eye and open your right eye;
• Using the dioptre (the movable ring) and only looking at the object through the right lens with your right eye, turn the dioptre until the object is in focus for your right eye;
• Your binoculars are now set for your eyesight.
• Only use the Centre Focus Knob for focusing from this point on.
⊙ WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN:
• MAGNIFICATION: Binoculars are often referred to by two numbers separated by an "x". For example, 10x50. The first number is the power of magnification of the binoculars. With a 10x50 pair of binoculars, the image of the subject being viewed is brought ten times closer to you through your binoculars (compared to viewing the subject with the naked eye). Through our experience, we have found that a magnification of 10x is ideal for safaris. 8x magnification would do but we feel that, unless you have a specific reason for using 8x magnification binoculars (for example, if you are a birder heading to the forests of Uganda), it is always better to have the subject you are viewing 10 times closer. We also feel that at 10 times magnification lens shake does not come into play for 95% of people.
• OBJECTIVE LENS SIZE: The second number in the formula (10x50) is the diameter of the objective front lens, measured in millimeters. The larger the objective lens, the more light that enters the binocular, and the brighter the image. The objective lens size (aperture) of 50mm provides excellent light transmission for bright game-viewing, bird-watching, and outdoor pursuits.
• FIELD OF VIEW: The side-to-side measurement of the circular viewing field or subject area. It is defined by the width in feet or metres of the area visible at 1 000 yards or meters. A wide-angle binocular features a wide field-of-view and is better for following action. Generally, the higher the magnification, the narrower the field-of-view.
• EYE RELIEF AND EYEGLASS-WEARERS: Eye relief is the distance binoculars can be held away from the eye and still present the full field-of-view. Extended or long eye relief reduces eyestrain and is ideal for eyeglass wearers. Binoculars also come with twist-up, pop-up, or soft rubber fold-down eye cups so eyeglass-wearers can see the entire field of view.
If you are unsure which binoculars to pack, please do not hesitate to contact us