Elements and Activities – Swarovski CL 10x30 Binoculars (Sand Brown):
Quick Facts: ⊙ Weight: 500g; ⊙ Length: 127mm; Width: 118mm; ⊙ 10x magnification; ⊙ Effective objective lens diameter: 30mm; ⊙ Exit pupil diameter: 3mm; ⊙ Field of view: 324ft/1000yds / 108m/1000m; ⊙ Field of view: 6.2 degrees; ⊙ Field of view for eyeglass-wearers: 6.2; ⊙ Shortest focusing distance: 9.8ft/3m; ⊙ Light transmission: 90%
Activities: ⊙ Safari ✓ ⊙ Bird-watching ✓ ⊙ Travel ✓ ⊙ Hiking ✓ ⊙ Outdoors ✓ ⊙ Leisure ✓ ⊙ Adventure travel ✓ ⊙ Everyday use ✓ ⊙ Twilight viewing ✓
Features: ⊙ The light transmission of these binoculars ensures bright, high-contrast images; ⊙ Special coatings for exceptional colour clarity; ⊙ Rugged housing which is dust and waterproof for protection of the optics within the binoculars; ⊙ Industry-first Swarobright colour fidelity technology through high-precision lenses and prisms; ⊙ Comes with field bag, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, and carrying strap
Whether you’re home or away, a seasoned expert or taking your first steps as a nature observer, the compact size of these binos means you can keep them at your side for whenever the moment takes you.
Swarovski are not only the market leaders in high-end safari optics but, in launching the new range of CL Companion Binoculars, Swarovski have proven that they are able to look over their shoulder and listen to what the market has to say. The demand for a high-end compact pair of Swarovskis has always existed, especially with the rising price of the SLC and EL range. While Swarovski are used to receiving praise from avid birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts, we feel that, after testing the CLs, we too must congratulate them on these fantastic binoculars
• High reproduction quality and transmission for bright, high-contrast images
• SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings
• 9.8ft (3m) shortest focusing distance
• Slender construction due to high-precision roof prism system with phase-corrected coating (P-coating)
• Non-slip, easy-to-handle focusing wheel
• Individually adjustable twist-in eye cups made from allergy-tested material
• Dirt and dust-proof
• Submersion tightness: 13 ft/4 m water depth due to interior focusing
• Nitrogen filling prevents internal fogging
• Shock-absorbing, non-slip, full-rubber armoring
• Ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use
• Slender bridge construction and thumb depressions on the underside of the binoculars for steady, balanced viewing comfort
How to set up your binoculars for your eyesight:
1) We all have slightly different eyesight strengths and so you will need to set up your binoculars to suit your eyesight using the dioptre setting. If you do not do this, your binoculars will not focus correctly.
2) Please follow the instructions under the information tab for “Setting the Dioptre for your Binoculars”
3) The location of the dioptre may be different depending on your binoculars. Simply check your user manual to find out where the dioptre is on your binoculars. The same steps would still apply.
About Swarovski Optik:
Hand a pair of Swarovski binoculars to any experienced guide, keen birder, or nature lover, and their eyes will alight with wonder. These binoculars rank highly on the most-wanted list of every serious outdoorsman and woman. When it comes to optical perfection, only one name comes to mind: Swarovski. Swarovski Optik, an Austrian, family-owned company with a long optical tradition, has been producing high-quality binoculars and telescopes for over 50 years. As the world's leading optical goods manufacturers, Swarovski Optik sells products which are a synthesis of superior quality in terms of functionality and optical performance, coupled with an emphasis on aesthetic design. With a pair of Swarovski binoculars you will view greater definition than with the naked eye - especially true in low light!