Nosilife Safari Clothing With Keep Cool For Men
Warm outdoor & safari clothing is vital for just about all northern hemisphere outdoor adventures - and on safaris & travels to Africa, India and beyond where dawn & evening game drives, bush walks, & time spent outside can get chilly. It can get very hot - even in Africa - but it can get very cold too. Prepare by packing a snug outdoor & safari warm layer.
The advice below is a summary. If you are looking for more information & expert advice then please click here for our full safari shirt advice guide.
- Pack men's safari shirts which are made from neutral, natural tones such as shades of khaki, green, and brown.
- We suggest you pack more men's safari shirts which are long-sleeved safari shirts with roll-up sleeve tabs over short-sleeved shirts - simply as you are able to roll your sleeves up and down when you need to stay cool, keep warm, or to avoid sunburn on your arms.
- Pack men's safari shirts which offer a combination of effective wicking, sun protection (SPF50+ is best), and proven insect defence.
- As a general rule, men's safari shirts made from man-made fibres (e.g. polyamide) are superior to natural fibres such as cotton as they wick moisture away from the skin much faster than cotton shirts. Faster wicking means faster cooling. This is particularly important for any long-sleeved or collared shirt.
- Pack men's safari shirts which have a collar to protect your neck from the sun.
Number of men's safari shirts to pack:
Up to 4-day safari: x 2; Up to 8-day safari: x 4; Up to 12-day safari: x 6