Women's outdoor safari skorts & safari dresses
Our fast-wicking fabric draws perspiration away from skin and promotes quick evaporation for maximum dryness and comfort. In practical terms the speed at which a garment dries on the washing line is a pretty good indicator of how quickly it will wick moisture away from the skin, through the fabric and into the atmosphere. Clothing which uses fast-wicking fabrics are therefore ideal as quick-drying travel clothes.
- Pack a women's safari dress and a pair of women's safari skorts to add variety to your wardrobe.
- Ensure that you select women's safari dresses and skorts which are made in safari-suitable colours.
- A women's safari dress can also be very versatile when worn with tights, as a longer shirt, or tucked into your safari trousers.
- Women's safari skorts - which are a combination of shorts and a skirt, with the shorts inside the skorts - are great for safaris in 4x4s as you are able to climb on to and off of the game drive vehicle without worrying about your underwear showing.
- While, by their design, both safari dresses and safari skorts do allow for a good flow of air around the body to keep you cool, it is still worth looking for styles made in technical fabrics simply as they are usually lighter, easier to pack, and perform better in the heat.
Pack any combination of women's safari dresses & skorts to get the following totals:
Up to 4-day safari: x 1 to 2; Up to 8-day safari: x 2 to 3; Up to 12-day safari: x 3 to 4