Quick Facts: ⊙ Made of sheer 100% Marini cotton; ⊙ Made in Kenya; ⊙ Size: 104 x 180cm (including fringe); ⊙ Woven with double thread giving it a two-tone effect; ⊙ Unisex
Activities: ⊙ Safari✓ ⊙ Travel✓ ⊙ Outdoors✓ ⊙ Everyday✓ ⊙ Beach trips✓ ⊙ Time by the pool✓ ⊙ Home decor✓ ⊙ Gifts✓ ⊙ Winter wear as a scarf✓ ⊙ Picnics✓
⊙ Made from sheer Marini 100% cotton.
⊙ Tasselled fringe, hand-knotted for effect.
⊙ Ethically produced in Kenya.
⊙ Suitable for men and women.
Enjoy the Kongoni Kikoy pattern in soft, sheer fabric. This alternative is a lightweight summer, beach, and poolside option as a sarong and is a great fashion accessory, especially in warm weather.
Made in Kenya, this 100% Marini cotton kikoy with hand-tied tassels is a daily expression of African style. Marini cotton is sheer, lightweight, and drapes softly against the skin - flowing with the body's movement. This makes it a fantastic choice for wear as a scarf in warmer weather or as a sarong over your bathing costume on those beach holidays or poolside at the lodge. Dispense with shorts and replace them with this special summer style accessory!
The best feature of these kikoys is their versatility. Used as cushion covers or throws or draped over lampshades for muted, moody lighting, they can easily be used as a home decor item. Worn as a scarf, shawl, turban, or belt, they are a fashion accessory you can enjoy every day.
⊙ MATERIAL: Made in Kenya from 100% sheer Marini cotton.
⊙ SIZE: 104 x 180 cm including fringes.
⊙ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: These kikoys get better and better with washing and wearing.
• Made from 100% cotton, so wash at around 40°C.
• There may be a little colour leakage, especially on the first wash. Please wash separately.
• Do not bleach.
• It is recommended to use a warm iron with steam
⊙ HOW TO WEAR A KIKOY: There are many ways to wear a kikoy - just use your imagination. Here are a few ideas:
• Long or mini skirt, sarong, and toga.
• Scarf or shawl.
• Hair-tie, bandana, or turban.
• Picnic blanket, beach mat, shade, towl.
• Throw, cushion cover, rug, curtain.
• Baby sling.
• Bikini top, beach cover-up, or dress.
• Gift wrap as an alternative to paper and to add to the gift itself.
• Using one of our sarong clasps.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback on any of our products to email@example.com.