IMPORTANT - RETURNS DURING CORONAVIRUS:
To respect the UK government's lockdown we have limited our opening hours to one or two days every 11 days - and we have also extended our returns period.
Steps to follow for all orders received by clients after the 8th March:
1. You will please need to complete the returns form so that we receive this from you. This will need to be submitted within 45 days from when you received your order. If you do not submit the form within 45 days then we will not be able to accept your return.
2. We will then save your form and contact you as soon as we have resumed full-time operations. Again if no form is received then we will not be able to accept your return. Also please ensure that you list the items you wish to return to us as we will only be able to accept those items.
3. Please then safely store your returned items until we resume business full time. We will then email you to ask you to please commence with posting your return back to us.
4. Further Important Notes: Your right to a refund will not be affected by this delay and we will refund the goods received from you - and listed in your returns form - when we get them back from you. We are not able to refund items until we receive them back from you and please also note that the goods must still be saleable condition and abide by the other return terms below.
5. If you wish to exchanges items then the best thing to do is to re-order the items you require in exchange from our online store; and then return the items you no longer require for a refund. Our opening dates for despatch of new orders is shown on our homepage, contact us page, and on our basket page.
For all orders received by clients before the 8th March please note that the period for returns ended on the 8th April 2020 - when we were still open to receive returns. If you have any questions please do contact us
Welcome to our new, easy-to-use returns system. Before continuing, please confirm that you have read our
terms of return below.
Exchanges and refunds: Notify us or complete the online returns form within 14 days from the date when you received your order. You then have a further 14 days in which to return the items to us in the condition as listed below.
We are confident that we stock the best available products for the outdoors and for your safari. All of our safari clothing & gear has been rigorously tested in extreme conditions in Africa. If, however, you are not entirely satisfied with the products that you have
chosen, you may return them to us. Please see our terms for return below.
- From the date upon which you received your order, you have 14 days to notify us - via e-mail or by completion of our online returns form - that you will be returning items for a refund or exchange.
- This date is worked out from the date when you received your goods. We are not able to extend this period.
- You then have a further 14 days in which to return the items to us.
- We will offer you an exchange or, at our discretion, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unworn or unused, and that we are able to sell the item as a new product subsequent to the return.
- Please do try to return items in the original packaging so that it arrives with us in the condition as described above.
- The original delivery charge will still stand.
- Please note: we cannot exchange or refund used or customer-damaged goods. We cannot accept items for a refund or exchange if they have been damaged in the wash.
- For all returns, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us as this is not built into the price of our products.
- When returning items, please obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
For International Returns from outside the European Union, please read this.
All returns are to be sent to our UK warehouse only, even if the original order was sent from a warehouse in another country. Our UK warehouse is the only warehouse able to accept returns and we are only able to process exchanges and refunds for items returned to the UK warehouse.
When you fill out the courier documentation, please ensure that you list the 'reason for return' as "Returned Goods which qualify for Returned Goods Rate Relief (RGR)". Please also list the reason for the shipment as being "Return" when you fill out the courier's customs invoice to be attached to the shipment. On that note, please ensure that you do fill in and provide a returns customs invoice.
Please double check that your courier is aware that these are returns which are being sent back to us. If this is not done and import duties and taxes are applied for importing the goods back into the UK, we may either refuse the parcel or charge you for the import duties and taxes.
- Please DO NOT use FEDEX as they incorrectly charge us a returns fee.
Our returns policy as above also applies to our international clients, but the cost for returning goods to us - and to ship the exchange items back to you - is for your account. In order to keep our pricing low and honest, we do not include the cost for international returns in our pricing.