Welcome to our new, easy-to-use returns system. Before continuing, please confirm that you have read our
terms of return below.
Exchanges and refunds: Notify us or complete the online returns form within 14 days from the date when you received your order. You then have a further 14 days in which to return the items to us in the condition as listed below.
We are confident that we stock the best available products for your safari. All of our safari clothing &
gear, including our industry-leading MaraTech™ and BUGTech™ fabrics have been rigorously tested in
extreme conditions in Africa and we are 100% confident that they are the ultimate in lightweight, strong,
wicking, breathable fabrics. If, however, you are not entirely satisfied with the products that you have
chosen, you may return them to us. Please see our terms for return below.
- From the date upon which you received your order, you have 14 days to notify us - via e-mail or by completion of our online returns form - that you will be returning items for a refund or exchange.
- This date is worked out from the date when you received your goods. We are not able to extend this period.
- You then have a further 14 days in which to return the items to us.
- We will offer you an exchange or, at our discretion, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unworn or unused, and that we are able to sell the item as a new product subsequent to the return.
- Please do try to return items in the original packaging so that it arrives with us in the condition as described above.
- The original delivery charge will still stand.
- Please note: we cannot exchange or refund used or customer-damaged goods. We cannot accept items for a refund or
exchange if they have been damaged in the wash.
- For all returns, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us as this
is not built into the price of our products.
- When returning items, please obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost
For International Returns from outside the European Union, please read this.
All returns are to be sent to our UK warehouse only, even if the original order was sent from a warehouse in another country. Our UK warehouse is the only warehouse able to accept returns and we are only able to process exchanges and refunds for items returned to the UK warehouse.
When you fill out the courier documentation, please ensure that you list the 'reason for return' as "Returned Goods which qualify for Returned Goods Rate Relief (RGR)". Please also list the reason for the shipment as being "Return" when you fill out the courier's customs invoice to be attached to the shipment. On that note, please ensure that you do fill in and provide a returns customs invoice.
Please double check that your courier is aware that these are returns which are being sent back to us. If this is not done and import duties and taxes are applied for importing the goods back into the UK, we may either refuse the parcel or charge you for the import duties and taxes.
- Please DO NOT use FEDEX as they incorrectly charge us a returns fee.
Our returns policy as above also applies to our international clients, but the cost for returning goods to us - and to ship the exchange items back to you - is for your account. In order to keep our pricing low and honest, we do not include the cost for international returns in our pricing.