Please ensure that you have read our terms & conditions. By placing an order with us, you are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these terms & conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact The Safari Store Team by sending an e-mail to email@example.com before placing an order on our site.
A contract between the customer and The Safari Store Ltd for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, paid for in full, processed, and despatched. Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
You may cancel your order (once accepted by The Safari Store) for any reason within 24 hours of placing your order. If you do cancel the contract within this time, any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
We are confident that we stock the best available products for your safari. If, however, you are not entirely satisfied with the products that you have chosen, you may return them to us. Please see our terms for return below and click here to visit our dedicated returns page.
1. From the date upon which you received your order, you have 14 days to notify us - via e-mail or by completion of our online returns form - that you will be returning items for a refund or exchange.
2. This date is worked out from the date when you received your goods. We are not able to extend this period.
3. You then have a further 14 days in which to return the items to us.
4. We will offer you an exchange or, at our discretion, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unworn or unused, and that we are able to sell the item as a new product subsequent to the return.
5. Please do try to return items in the original packaging so that they arrive with us in the condition as described above.
6. The original delivery charge will still stand.
7. Please note: we cannot exchange or refund used or customer-damaged goods. We cannot accept items for a refund or exchange if they have been damaged in the wash.
8. For all returns, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us as this is not built into the price of our products.
9. When returning items, please obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Our returns policy as above also applies to our international clients, and the cost for returning goods to us - and to ship the exchange items back to you - is for your account. In order to keep our pricing low and honest, we do not include the cost for international returns in our pricing.
Please also refer to our guidelines in relation to informing your courier that you need to declare the returned goods as qualifying for 'Returned Goods Rate Relief' on our returns page.
All returns are to be sent to our UK warehouse only, even if the original order was sent from a warehouse in another country. Our UK warehouse is the only warehouse able to accept returns and we are only able to process exchanges and refunds for items returned to the UK warehouse.
We accept payment in two ways:
1) By credit or debit card;
2) By bank transfer;
Our online payment gateway (managed by Sagepay) is completely safe and secure to use. We also hold the Certificate of PCI DSS Merchant Compliance. This means we maintain rigorous data security standards to ensure that our customers' credit card information remains safe. This is obtained after our security and payment system have been independently audited by SecurtyMetrics on behalf of HSBC. Should you wish to view our certificate, please e-mail us and we will send the link to you.
All transactions are shown in pound sterling, US dollars, or in Euros, depending on your location. All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and, where appropriate, are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. The current rate of VAT is 20%. For overseas orders, we do not offer refunds on the VAT included in the price where delivery is within the European Union. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your designated delivery destination country will be your responsibility to settle with the customs office in that country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict them nor pay them on your behalf and they are for your account.
Occasionally, an item will be out of stock and, if this is the case, we will contact you immediately to offer you an alternative. Our delivery period is an estimate and may be subject to change. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. We will contact you by e-mail as soon as your goods have been despatched.
Please see our dedicated delivery page for all current delivery times and charges.
For our new special offer section on the product pages for each item, where a "child" product is offered for a discounted or "for free" rate in conjunction with the "parent" product:
1) The child product is linked to the parent product and the offer is only valid with the parent product;
2) Should the child product be returned, we will only refund for the amount paid for that child product and not the full retail price;
OR 3) Where the parent product is returned for a refund, the full value of the child product will be charged before the refund is processed. As an example, where the parent product costs £10.00 and the child product £4.00 - but the child product is offered for free with the parent product - should the parent product be returned for a refund, the refund would be £10.00 minus £4.00 which equals £6.00.
We accept orders from most countries and ship worldwide. The countries we ship to are listed in our delivery dropdown on the checkout page. While we do estimate delivery charges, we reserve the right to adjust pricing for delivery should the amount charged not cover the costs to deliver the parcel to you. Where this is applicable, we will contact you on e-mail with the quote for delivery. All timings for delivery are also estimates and are subject to the shipping method being used and factors including but not limited to: the time it takes to clear customs, the time it takes you to settle your account with customs, and local delivery to you.
We take care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. We also reserve the right to suggest a suitable replacement should an item be out of stock.
The Safari Store Ltd
UK Company Registration Number 06076528
UK Registered Address (Only): Unit 9; Three Point Business Park; Charles Lane; Haslingden, Rossendale; Lancashire; BB4 5EH; UNITED KINGDOM
Main Contact Number: +44 (0)207 193 4751