About the Mara&Meru™ Drawstring Bag:
The Mara&Meru™ drawstring bag was designed as an alternative to plastic packaging. We are proud to say that the entire Mara&Meru™ luggage range will soon be packaged in these re-usable canvas drawstring bags. The drawstring bags proved to be so handy at our office, in our homes and out on an adventure that we just had to make them available for sale.
Visit www.thesafaristore.com/uk/noplastic to find out more about our fight against plastic.
The Many Uses of the Drawstring Bag:
• Backpack (knot the drawstrings to a suitable length)
• Satchel (know the drawstrings to a suitable length)
• Laundry bag: Carry this compact bag in your luggage for your dirty clothes.
• Packing shoes in your luggage to avoid dirtying your clothes
• Use as a sports bag for essentials such as shoes, water bottle, towel and ball.
• Storage solution: Hang the bags from the wall to store extra cables, toys, scarves, socks, pet accessories, fruit & vegetables, hair dryer etc in your home or office.
• Birding: If you are an avid birder then the drawstring bag is ideal for carrying your bird book and binoculars on short strolls.
• Shopping: Use the drawstring bags when you go shopping to eliminate the use of plastic bags.
• Car storage: Hang the drawstring bag from the headrest in your car for storing maps etc.
• Bag organizers: Use multiple drawstring bags to organize the contents of your travel bag.
• Bathroom trips: Sometimes your holiday destination does not have an en-suite bathroom in which case you will need to walk to the ablutions. The drawstring bag is ideal for carrying your washbag, towel and clean clothes.
• Beach: Take your SafariSUN, sunglasses, book, towel and kikoy to the beach in this sand-friendly bag.
There are many more uses for this awesome bag! Feel free to share your clever ideas with us.
Top tip: Knot the drawstrings to desirable length for the perfect fit as a backpack or satchel.