Mara&Meru™ Safari Clothing With Anti Bacterial For Men
Smell fresh on safari. Our anti-bacterial technology uses silver to create micro-currents in the fabric to keep bacteria from growing and your shirt smelling fresh for longer between washes. This also means that you will be able to wear the same clothing for longer, pack less as a result and travel lighter.
The advice below is a summary. If you are looking for more information & expert advice then please click here for our full safari shirt advice guide.
- Pack men's safari shirts which are made from neutral, natural tones such as shades of khaki, green, and brown.
- We suggest you pack more men's safari shirts which are long-sleeved safari shirts with roll-up sleeve tabs over short-sleeved shirts - simply as you are able to roll your sleeves up and down when you need to stay cool, keep warm, or to avoid sunburn on your arms.
- Pack men's safari shirts which offer a combination of effective wicking, sun protection (SPF50+ is best), and proven insect defence.
- As a general rule, men's safari shirts made from man-made fibres (e.g. polyamide) are superior to natural fibres such as cotton as they wick moisture away from the skin much faster than cotton shirts. Faster wicking means faster cooling. This is particularly important for any long-sleeved or collared shirt.
- Pack men's safari shirts which have a collar to protect your neck from the sun.
Number of men's safari shirts to pack:
Up to 4-day safari: x 2; Up to 8-day safari: x 4; Up to 12-day safari: x 6