⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Double-sided for easy reading.
⊙ Index of cities.
⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information.
⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German.
Laid out and scaled for ease of use, this map of Morocco is a must for anyone travelling to the country. Discover the diverse and exciting landscapes and attractions with this essential travel item.
Wherever your adventures take you, take a map. A fundamental back-up for modern navigational equipment, this map of Morocco provides immense detail for every traveller to the country.
As with all Reise maps, this map provides detailed topographic and tourist information - both within cities and towns and in more remote locations. This map of Morocco has been cleverly laid out, dividing north and south (with an overlap for ease of use) on the two sides. For desert travellers, the Western Sahara inset is conveniently 1:1 250 000 and road markings include dirt roads and tracks. The names of larger towns are also given in Arabic.
Tourist information includes:
• Natural features such as mountain ranges, peaks, lakes, salt pans, river fords, and oases.
• Locations of petrol stations and intermediate driving distances on main routes.
• National parks.
• Beautiful towns and villages.
• Fishing and surfing spots.
• Archaeological sites.
• Forts and religious buildings.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback to email@example.com