Features: ⊙ Dimensions: 140mm x 20.5mm x 224mm; ⊙ Weight: 400g
The Bradt guide to Malawi is quite simply the best guide to this land of lakes, detailing the topography, attractions, and history of the country. An essential for both luxury travellers & backpackers.
An understated African destination, Malawi is an exciting country for luxury travellers and backpackers, families and honeymooners - and anyone looking for adventure. Whether drawn to the Land of the Lake for the activities at Lake Malawi or interested in exploring the more off-the-beaten-track attractions the country has to offer, this Bradt guide to Malawi provides insightful information for you to tailor the trip of your dreams.
• A detailed history of the country
• Information for wildlife-lovers including conservation information and details on the country's five national parks and four game reserves
• A guide on wildlife and bird identification
• Attractions and activities on Lake Malawi
• Other natural attractions including forests, mountains, and plateaux
With so much to explore, plan your itinerary in this friendly, diverse country - with all the information at your fingertips to ensure you don't miss out on the best the nation has to offer.