Features: ⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper; ⊙ Rip-proof; ⊙ Waterproof; ⊙ Double-sided for easy reading; ⊙ Index of cities; ⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information; ⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German
For travellers to and through Angola, this map offers enough detail for self-drivers’ navigation purposes and is a wonderful way for anyone to dream, plot, and remember African and safari travels.
If your overland trip through Africa involves travel to Angola, this always reliable Angolan map provides critical information for navigating the landscape of this country. With detailed topographical information, plot your route and enjoy the scenery with the help of this travel essential.
This map also has invaluable tourist information including border times, road conditions, national park information, and essential amenities such as petrol stations and medical facilities. Whether you are doing a self-drive expedition in Angola or flying in for a safari, tuck this map into your luggage.
Made from synthetic paper, this plastic double-sided map is rip-proof, waterproof, and hardy.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback to email@example.com