⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Double-sided for easy reading.
⊙ Index of cities.
⊙ Contains topographic and tourist information.
⊙ In French, English, Spanish, and German.
This detailed map of the Congo and Democratic Republic of Congo provides route, tourist, and topographic information – assisting as you navigate the towns and wilds of this beautiful country.
No matter where you travel, a map is a travel must! This map of the Congo and Democratic Republic of the Congo simplifies your overland, African, and safari travels to this country, providing detailed topographic and tourist information. Plan your trip like a classic adventurer - and circumvent technical glitches - with this map you can hold in your hands and refer back to whenever you please.
The cities index and detailed terrain mapping, with a road network and distances (as well as 4x4 tracks), attractions, and information make for easy navigation and route planning. This map also has details of the Congo River, ferry connections of Lake Tanganyika and Lake Kivu so you can confidently plan your trip with ease.
The materials of this map are an upgrade of the maps of old. Made from a synthetic plastic with a real paper feel, you get all the benefits of a traditional paper map without the fragility of paper. Write your travel notes and enjoy rip-proof, waterproof strength for even rough travel conditions.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve told the cyclist that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback on any of our products to email@example.com