Elements and Activities – The Reise Map of Mozambique and Malawi:
Quick Facts: ⊙ Folded dimensions: 10.2 x 4.5 x 0. inches / 26. x 11.5 cm; ⊙ Waterproof and tear resistant; ⊙ Shows incredible detail - with a legend, place names, and national park index; ⊙ Shows seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks; ⊙ Multi-lingual
⊙ Printed on unique, hardy plastic paper.
⊙ Rip-proof and waterproof.
⊙ Insets of Lilongwe and Maputo.
⊙ Highlighted points of interest.
⊙ Scale 1: 1,200,000 (1 cm = 12 km).
⊙ French, English, Spanish, and German.
In superb detail for travellers to Mozambique and Malawi, this waterproof, tear-resistant map has a legend, place names, and national park index. A great tool and memento at the end of your trip.
In our opinion, Reise make some of the finest maps and are our go-to resource for our product test expeditions. Providing incredible detail on landmarks along the way - even in remote places - there's no getting lost with Reise.
No matter the form of your adventure to Mozambique and Malawi, take a map! Whether this involves self-navigation or simply as a charming memento of your travels, this is something you can keep forever to reinforce your memories of the places you visit.
Made strong for even tough travel conditions, this rip-proof, waterproof map can withstand expeditions, luxury escapes, and everything in between. Self-drivers will appreciate the city insets of Maputo and Lilongwe for navigating these major cities.
Why Reise World Mapping Project Maps are the best:
1) The World Mapping Project series of maps (in English, German, French, and Spanish) have been created as a result of an ongoing, single-minded obsession with creating the ultimate in travel maps. They will just about get you anywhere you need to go within Africa. We first heard about them when Steve met a cyclist who was exploring Africa's hidden regions on a trip from Cairo to the Cape. After Steve let the cyclist know that he had been frustrated by the map he used for our Zambia product test in June 2009, the adventurous cyclist highly recommended the Reise maps. (The cyclist told Steve that, by following one of the tracks on the map, he had even found a village in the middle of nowhere in Tanzania whose inhabitants still spoke German despite not seeing a single outsider for decades!)
2) These maps show incredible detail and are clearly laid out, which makes them as ideal for hardened overland travellers, cyclists, and backpackers as they are for those visiting luxury camps on flying safaris. From showing accurately the location of lodges and camps to detailing seasonal pans and remote 4x4 tracks, these maps have it all. No matter the nature of your adventure, you will be the envy of all you meet while in Africa.
3) Please note that, while the large title as above is in German, these maps are suitable for English, Spanish, and French speakers with information and detailed indexes in all four languages.
4) These maps are all printed on unique plastic paper which is very hardy, rip and waterproof. They will survive all the dust, rain, and rough handling that Africa can throw their way - within reason of course.
5) As a result of all this, these are the maps we rely on when planning our product test expeditions in Africa.
Send Product Feedback
Help us improve our products even further by sending feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org