I am having problems checking out and/or making payment. Please help.
Checkout should go smoothly but if you are have problems with checking out or making payment then please read the information below.
1. Please make sure that all fields are filled out, and that all boxes are ticked during the checkout process. Please ensure that ALL delivery and billing address details, your contact number and e-mail address have been filled in correctly (simply use the tick box if the addresses are the same).
Note: The Security Code is also called the CVV. This is the last 3 digits on your Visa or Mastercard - or the 4 digits on your Amex card.
2. Depending on your card type, our bank does require Verified by Visa; Amex SafeKey; or Mastercard SecureCode during the processing of card payments. Are you registered for the required scheme for your card? These card verification program's are made to secure your card against fraudulent transactions and so they are worth using for all your online transactions.
3. Trying an alternative card: Sometimes it is your bank blocking a transaction. Two options here: call your bank and ask them to allow the transaction; or try a different card.
Still not working? We are also able to create your order for you online and send you a payment link should options 1, 2, and 3 above not solve the issue for you - and/or send you a Paypal payment link if you are already trying to pay off our payment link. If you would prefer a Paypal payment link please do contact us to let us know and we will send you one.
In order for us to create a new order for you please simply contact us and send us the following:
1. Your billing address for your card;
2. Your delivery address for your order;
3. Your full name;
4. Your telephone number and preferred email address;
5. A list of the items you wish to purchase to include a. products names; b. colour; c. size; and d. quantity for each product you wish to order.
We look forward to assisting you further as you place your order.