Information on how to place an order with us.
It is possible to order from The Safari Store without creating an account.
That said, by creating an account, our system will save your details so that when you wish to purchase from us in future you won’t have to type in all your details again.
Our system does not save card details.
We take payments in USD, GBP, and EUR where you have selected these currencies using the currency and country selector which is located at the top right of of our online store. If you have selected the same currency as your bank account linked to your card then there should not be any exchange rate fee or exchange rate applied by your bank - although if a fee or exchange rate is applied then that is a matter for you to take up with your bank.
If your payment is made using a card in another currency, then the exchange rate and any fees are set by your credit card company/bank at the time of purchase. You need to speak to your credit card company/bank directly to find out the current rate of exchange.
In both cases this is not something we are able to affect or change as the relationship exists between yourself and your bank or credit card company.
Checkout should go smoothly but if you are have problems with checking out or making payment then please read the information below.
1. Please make sure that all fields are filled out, and that all boxes are ticked during the checkout process. Please ensure that ALL delivery and billing address details, your contact number and e-mail address have been filled in correctly (simply use the tick box if the addresses are the same).
2. Depending on your card type, our bank does require Verified by Visa; Amex SafeKey; or Mastercard SecureCode during the processing of card payments. Are you registered for the required scheme for your card? These card verification program's are made to secure your card against fraudulent transactions and so they are worth using for all your online transactions.
3. Trying an alternative card: Sometimes it is your bank blocking a transaction. Two options here: call your bank and ask them to allow the transaction; or try a different card.
Still not working? We are also able to create your order for you online and send you a payment link should options 1, 2, and 3 above not solve the issue for you - and/or send you a Paypal payment link if you are already trying to pay off our payment link. If you would prefer a Paypal payment link please do contact us to let us know and we will send you one.
In order for us to create a new order for you please simply contact us and send us the following:
1. Your billing address for your card;
2. Your delivery address for your order;
3. Your full name;
4. Your telephone number and preferred email address;
5. A list of the items you wish to purchase to include a. products names; b. colour; c. size; and d. quantity for each product you wish to order.
We look forward to assisting you as you place your order.
We aim to only sell products which are in stock at the time when you place your order. Please note though that our system is accurate but not always perfect when it comes to stock levels. Once we have received your order we will always attempt to pick all the items you have ordered - and let you know straight away if an item is out of stock. We will usually also contact you to suggest suitable alternatives which are in stock.
For products where we are accepting back orders - for example where a style is coming back into stock or we are offering a pre-launch special for a new product - the in stock date and information is shown when you select the size you require. Note that for UK orders we will always ship all in stock items from your order to you straight away (and the back orders when they arrive), but for non-UK orders we will hold all items you have ordered back until the back orders have arrived - and then we ship your order as one.
Get a step-by-step video guide to placing an order here. The video starts with information on packing for a safari, but if you are one of our many clients shopping for the outdoors and travel please proceed to minute 1:05 in the video as from there it shows you more on the ordering process itself.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
If your item is out of stock, we will let you know by e-mail. If you’re happy to wait until the item comes back in stock, then the item will be shipped to you as soon as it arrives back into stock.
Please do also see this FAQ for information about stock levels and how it is shown on our online store.
If you’re not happy to wait, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will recommend alternatives.
We take immediate payment for back ordered items as this secures your order. This is to ensure the item is prioritised to go to you first. As we do not store your card details on our system for security reasons, this is the most efficient way to take payment and expedite delivery once your purchase arrives in stock.
For your security, we do not store your card details on our system or anywhere else.
We have found Google Chrome to be the most reliable browser.
BUGTech™ lasts for up to 25 washes.
We accept all major credit and debit cards and prefer Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
Please ensure you have selected both a colour and size for the product.